Tuesday, November 25, 2014

DO YOU DESIRE TO OWN YOUR PERSONAL WEBSITE?




DO YOU DESIRE TO OWN YOUR PERSONAL WEBSITE?
Recently, I have been quite regular online and have, in the process, discovered some very interesting things of which I would like to share some with you.

There are inexhaustible amounts of information you can get online that can solve most, if not all of your problems or challenges. Also I have discovered that sometimes you may need someone to direct you to the right place where you will find whatever you need.

Furthermore, I have discovered that owning a website (or a blog ) is an avenue to not just promote yourself or your business, BUT ALSO TO MAKE MONEY!

Before now, I have spent over N100,000 trying to find the right information on how to build and own a website. I searched profusely till I came in contact with some information online that has revolutionized my life and today I have successfully built MY PERSONAL BLOG WEBSITE- THE ONE YOU ARE SEEING NOW.

Now I offer to you this same e-book on “HOW TO BUILD A FREE WEBSITE” at a far lower and reasonable price. In this 81-paged e-book (pdf), you will learn the following and more:

Ø Introduction to website technology.
Ø Creating your website.
Ø How to get a domain name and a web host.
Ø More on free and paid domains.
Ø Designing your website.
Ø A step-by-step procedure on building with blogger.
Ø Pictorial guide on the building process and much more.

IT IS REAL!!! I used it to build my first blog website.

As I told you earlier, I spent over N100,000 before I finally acquired this information, but WAIT A MINUTE BEFORE YOU GO, I am ready to share it with you for only N2,500.

 HOW TO PAY AND GET THE E-BOOK
Please follow the instructions carefully:

1.     Pay the sum of N2,500 only into the bank account below:

Bank: First Bank of Nigeria Plc

Account  Number:  2018071773

Account Name: Akabom Enebong

 
2.     IMPOTANT: After payment, please send the following: Name, email address, teller no., GSM no. and date by email to akbenebong@rocketmail.com and the subject line should be titled: HOW TO BUILD A FREE WEBSITE. Then I will send the e-book to you via your email address. You can then download it into your system or phone and begin the studying and building process.

 Other e-books which would further help you in your website and product marketing are also available on pdf are as follows:

a.     N10,000 to N250,000

b.     Domain registration and web hosting

c.      Introduction to online business for Nigerians

d.     Start online business in Nigeria

 EACH E-BOOK ALSO GOES FOR N2,500 ONLY!!!

 If you need all five e-books, then pay N12,500 only using the same payment details above but the subject line on your email should be titled: ALL FIVE E-BOOKS. Pls use the title of any of the e-books you need as the subject of your mail.

FURTHERMORE!!!
IF YOU JUST WANT SOMEONE TO BUILD AND MANAGE THE WEBSITE FOR YOU, THEN I AM THE PERSON YOU NEED.
 WHY, YOU MAY ASK? SUFFICE IT TO SAY THAT THE COST OF BUILDING A WEBSITE VARIES BETWEEN N50,000 AND OVER N200,000 (DEPENDING ON THE NATURE, SIZE AND CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE), BUT I AM WILLING TO DO THE JOB AT A ROCK BOTTOM PRICE OF N35,000 ONLY, WHILE EACH UPDATE WILL COST ONLY N10,000 ONLY.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA THE FOLLOWING:
07030179133, 08052407712 OR akbenebong@rocketmail.com

THIS COULD BE YOUR OPPORTUNITY. REMEMBER, NOTHING VENTURED, NOTHING GAINED.

 
BEST REGARDS!

AKABOM ENEBONG
07030179133, 08052407712 



No comments:

Post a Comment